Mercury is a real-time platform for trading in event tickets
Buy and sell sports, concerts and theater tickets at wholesale prices in seconds.
Tickets guaranteed for on-time delivery and event entry.
Ticket brokers using the TicketNetwork® POS save on TicketNetwork® Direct/Fulfillment fees (up to 1% of wholesale price of TicketNetwork® Direct/Fulfillment sale) based on Mercury usage. For more information, please contact our sales department.
Mercury delists tickets from the holding broker's TicketNetwork® POS in real time, instantly guaranteeing the purchase, and a shipping label (for e-tickets, you can get them instantly in most cases and sometimes by email) is automatically relayed to the holding broker. This eliminates extra time spent on additional phone calls/emails to check on ticket availability, or to send credit card information, purchase orders, and labels.
Get back the higher of 100% plus refund or replacement cost, for Mercury orders that do not get filled per Mercury policies of on-time shipping and entry to the venue.
Assuming ticket price = $100
Buyer: 0% fee, weekly ACH debit
Buyer pays shipping. Seller: TND fee percent applies, ACH deposit after delivery
- TicketNetwork POS - Supports both buying and selling on Mercury through a desktop application.
- Auto-Fill - Supports showing Mercury inventory on your website with no development expense, and auto-filling any web orders for those tickets using Mercury with no manual involvement. Required to use our POS and checkout. The fee for the broker website is 3%. Fee is waived if your TND orders are more than your website orders.
- Ticket Board Pro (TBP) - Supports only buying on Mercury through a web(cloud) application.
- Mercury Web Services - Supports programmatic buying on Mercury through an API. Involves custom development and building your own checkout.
Getting started on Mercury is easy.
Ticket Broker Requirements:
- Be a registered TicketNetwork® POS user
- Sign an ACH form and Selling Agreement (If on POS)
High-Volume Ticket Website Requirements:
- Sign an ACH form and data-sharing agreement